Applicants should allow 5-7 business days for complete applications to be processed. If you are admitted to the Intensive English Program, you will receive notification by email that includes an acceptance letter by Gulf Language School at North American University.
After you confirm your enrollment, you will receive a Welcome Packet that includes:
- Your acceptance letter
- Assessment and Placement Information
- Sample English, Math, and ESL proficiency placement tests
- I-20 for your F-1 student visa
- Other important information
If you are transferring to Gulf Language School at North American University from another school in the United States, please fill out the top portion of the Transfer In Form and then take it to the immigration adviser at your current school. Your adviser will update your SEVIS record so that your new I-20 can be created.
- Receive acceptance letter from Gulf Language School at North American University
- Declare your intent to enroll
- Receive Welcome Packet (includes Form I-20 or DS-2019) by mail